Sunday, February 5, 2012

Awesome Vegan Shoes and Moving (un)Fun

I finally got a pair of shoes up on Etsy. Success! I don’t even care so much if they sell (Not that it wouldn’t be nice, mind you). But I’ve been talking about doing it for the better part of a year. The pair I put up are Rock Star Ankle Boots. Gold studs and spikes, and zippers galore. If you want to check them out:



In other news I think it’s been decided that we’re going to sell our house and move closer into Vancouver. I did some math and with my current 1.5 hour commute I’m commuting 3 hours a day, 15 hours a week, and 750 hours a year (15*50). THAT IS 31 DAYS A YEAR. A whole month! And we’re talking a long month like January, none of this 28 day February shit. So alas, we shall
move. We’re still working out all the details and likely won’t be listing our townhouse for at least a few months. And by working out all the details I mean I’m trying to convince Kyle that moving on the other side of the Fraser is a spectacular idea! I’ve gotten him willing to look at such properties. Progress is slow, but moving forward :)

Okay I’m done now. Here’s a list of books I read in January. I’m super impressed only two of them are teen vampire novels! (You should be too.)

1. Bite Club – Rachel Caine
2. Last Breath – Rachel Caine
3. Damned – Chuck Palahniuk
4. The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
5. Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins
6. Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins
7. Game of Thrones – George R. R. Martin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I love these!!! I`v been looking for something just like these - can you please give a link to your etsy?

>'.'<

JennyFallsDown said...

Thanks! Sprry about my delayed responses. I've been busy with some projects and neglecting my blog.

My etsy page is http://www.etsy.com/shop/JennyFallsDown

I just have these ones up at the moment. Hopefully more to come!