Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vegan Celebrities I Think are Awesome


Davey Havok

Is it his charming good looks? His over abundant use of make up? Or just his musical talent? I’m not entirely sure. But what I do know is that Davey Havok deserves to be on the top of any vegan celebrities list. The AFI/Blaqk Audio singer not only lives a cruelty-free lifestyle but also runs a fabulous line of vegan friendly clothing and accessories, Zu Boutique. Not to mention he’s straight edge. WIN!

Natalie Portman

I really don’t feel the need to explain this one. She’s fucking NATALIE PORTMAN. Done.

Hunter Burgan

Of course, this list would not be complete without the second vegan member of AFI. The AFI bassist and front man of Hunter Revenge is not only talented but has a wicked sense of humour. He’s the vegan ambassador for Macbeth Footwear and his blog is not to be missed. His twitter is pretty amusing too!

Bif Naked

Bif Naked is one of those artists that I have never gotten super into, but always really wanted to. That being said, I have the utmost respect for her and think she’s utterly fabulous. Her style is drool worthy (in a good way). Check her out on her website and twitter.

Morrissey

To me Morrissey is the ultimate vegan. Lead singer of the Smiths before going solo he is vegan-tastic. He’s been a vegetarian since he was 11 years old. Plus he seems like a total diva which is a quality I really admire in a man. Morrissey, I love you.

Mayim Bialik

I’m not entirely sure why I felt the need to include Mayim on this list. For some reason, despite all that was Blossom, I have a total soft spot for her. She’s vegan, has a PhD in neuroscience, and is Sheldon’s “girl who is a friend” on Big Bang Theory. Awesome.


**********


… Coming soon. List of Vegan Celebrities I think are Douchebags.

Jared Leto

No reason needed. You just piss me off.

Actually never mind there’s no coming soon. Jared Leto says it all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Natalie Portman is looking gorgeous in this black strapless dress. She is always on top of my best looking women list. Thanks for sharing her wallpaper.